Monday, November 21, 2011

oh yeah !

HiHi... I’m coming…starting update my blog wey… =D
Finally ... finish my cibtac exam one month already
Now is starting the cidesco,  skm level   2 &3 class
"CIDESCO” …  only one world can describe you –  “HARD”!
Vascular , lymphatic , muscle , bone …aiyoyo..
I very confused lah!  OMG!!!  I really hate you!!
When teach the vascular and cells chapters
Sure make me blur blur and sleepy mood  
And the body  massage make me very tired and sweatiness!
19/11 Starting my 2 week holiday life…hahahaha!
I’m very free, relax and happy now…yuhooo!
Many homework waiting me to do but I very lazy ..next week ba! Haha..
After the holiday… learn eye treatment !!  YEAH !! I like it!!
I need to do this treatment for my super dark eyes circle
Okay! kapsiao finish…nothing to say liao…
Waiting my next post lah..byebye!
Happy birthday to me on [ { 30/11}  {11:30a.m} { 11:30p.m} ]  ^.<

No comments:

Post a Comment