Sunday, June 5, 2011

unhappy

so fast ~ my study life pass one month ago
gradually get accustomed to the life
last month only learn facial
also have theory and assessment
Diz week learn make up ~ oh yeah!!
homework leh want draw nail , bone , muscle !
draw still wan die ~also wan remember the name
OMG!!  siao liao ~ diz is basic only..
Dat cidesco koka cham !! Arghhhhh ~
me d assessment  mark vy low n worst ~ keksim! haiz !
nvm lah ~ keep trying ! add oil CCC ! u can do it !!!

we 4 sister long time did meet ad
bcoz we free imparity
2moro is a public holiday
Josie can change off 2moro
so we plan meet 2moro
very seldom can hang out 2gether
at dat time we vy happy happy happy !!!
finally ~  we cancel the plan
bcuz teacher ask we back sch 2moro
mood immediate down  X100000+++
JOSIE and JOJO sis ..SORRY  ='(

hair ~ make up ~ facial ~
want find model for assessment
go where find lah me ??? me no friends at penang leh
2/7 i cant go airport pickup u all !!! sob!!! ='(
 every week sure gt some thing make me vexed 
what also can't do !! CHEER UP !!


share some pic
=]



 so syok wey
nice!
=D



 2 different pigtail  =)
vy ugly ! sengek d ~ haha
tie up until finish
my hand want cramp liao




{ FINISH }
waiting my next post lah
Good nite all
♥ miss ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment