Friday, April 22, 2011

OUTING

hello pretty ~ i update my blog ohhh
say some today funny d thing lah
morning morning nia hor
me emily everlyn n mika go gurney together neh
on the road hor gt one lorry driver vy geli lohh!!!
do some funny face d patern let we see lohhh ~yuek!! haha
me n emily punctual attend that beauty seminar
that class on air-cond ad but still so hot kok ea loh !!!
we very worry study at that time like that hot!!! lorx~
whole course say english de ~ coz presentation amo lang lai mah
so zai zai me liao lah...wt she say me also dunno lo... Really!!
she say eng d tone vy oddly not same here ppl say d tone geh
aiya ~ me admit my english vy bad lah...vy cham !! haha
so me sit at there gong gong see screen only loh...hiak!
suddenly hor dat emily dunno y always laugh cant stop
ask her wt happen hor her wt pun cant say know laugh only wor
eventually she say ad~ ohhh ~ is me make her luagh like that larh..haha
dat time she worry her car no lock so call her sis  go check
manazai sis say gt lock but pillow on the floor ah kay so pandai...lorx~haha
after finish eating we go shopping lar ~ happy happy!
haiyoo ~ 1st time me buy so many nia ... BAG FULL n WEIGHT !!!
Ah jo ~ u d 6 star dua bao n pong in my bag u know..hahaha
me d money leh loss many liao nehhh~
no money liao loh me !!! vy poor lohhh now !!!! yoooooooo ~
who willing give me a lot of money expend  ha ?????? heeee...
2day gurney gt make up competition...we not dare saw
coz after will change we competition at thare liao...
aiyooo~ sure vy scare n tension ea lah~haiz

finally !!! we know how to go n back ad lurrr ..OH YEAH!

bad thing!!
back on the road....we saw accident !!!
1 ah pek sit beside the road n we saw his head many blood !!!
they use tisu help his wipe blood ... dat tisu all blood !!!
he no wear helmet meh???? y like dat ????
i saw ah pek vy pain ~ me saw liao vy pity him loh yoooo!!!

All driver must take care n drive safe ah! }
Amitofo~

No comments:

Post a Comment